Growing up I owned one makeup brush… the one that comes in the box with Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer. Yes, I’m as guilty as the rest of you! These days however, I have stream lined my personal collection from the vast variety in my professional kit. Here are my essentials for creating everything from seamless skin to a precision pout....
- Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush £59 - The perfect partner to their Traceless Foundation, this brush blends and buffs for a flawless finish.
- Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush £35 - The tapered tip of this precision powder brush makes it a clear favourite for sculpting supermodel cheekbones.
- NARS #45 Smudge Brush £24 - The smoky eye essential. Its short, dense bristles are perfect for pressing in eyeshadow and softening out eyeliner.
- MAC 217 Blending Brush £21 - Makes eyeshadow application easy. The densely packed fibres diffuse the edge of your eyeshadow for a seamless socket.
- Chanel Angled Lip Brush No.33 £25 - The slanted shape allows for controlled application of colour, leaving lips looking professionally painted.
- Real Techniques Core Collection £21.99 - By far the best set for beginners. These four full-sized brushes were crafted by beauty guru Samantha Chapman to create a beautiful base.