A few of you asked for a tutorial on this simple look I posted on Instagram, so here is a breakdown of the products I used...
- The key to this flawless finish is all in the first step... Prep skin with CHANEL MULTI-USE ILLUMINATING BASE to instantly illuminate the complexion and even out skin tone & texture.
- Next apply NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURISER for a super sheer veil of colour. NARS have really nailed their selection of shades so you'll be sure to find the perfect match.
- Use LANCOME MY FRENCH PALETTE to create a subtle smoky eye in spring-like shades... The matte neutral tones are great for defining the socket whilst the iridescent pinks provide the perfect highlight on the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply your favourite mascara, I'm currently using MAC HAUTE & NAUGHTY TOO BLACK LASH, it's a nightmare to get off but worth it for the compliments I have received.
- Use a MAC DUE FIBRE BRUSH to blend MAC CREAMBLEND BLUSH into cheeks for a dewy flush of colour. On Semka I used a mix of POSEY and SOMETHING SPECIAL.
- Finish with a sweep of moisturising lip colour, BOBBI BROWN EXTRA LIP TINT adds just hint of pink, or if you're after long-wearing full-coverage colour BOBBI BROWN LIP COLOUR in PALE PINK is my perfect pastel shade.